Sunday 4 September 2011

'One Day'

I have finished reading 'One Day' and I can't describe just how much i Loved this book. It was so enjoyable, i really wanted to keep reading it to find out where the characters will be next year. It was so fascinating to see how two people change over the 20 years. Its a beautifully written, funny and charming, it made me laugh out loud a few time (i was on the bus and people were looking,but never mind), and it also made me cry (in the end). I can't recommend this book enough, it really is a great read!
And now I'm really looking forward to see a movie. I was plesently surprised when i find out that David Nicholls wrote the script for the movie himself, so i assum it will be very close to the book! I Loved the trailer, the main characters look just as i imagined.





http://focusfeatures.com/one_day

No comments:

Post a Comment