Sunday 18 September 2011

Happy Sunday:)

I loooove Sundays!!! (i think i already mantioned that;) My mum and her husband were visiting us(me and my husband) over the weekend and today we went for a really long walk and then we had a great meal at the local pab/restaurant. I couldn't resist a dessert, so I've ordered a waffle with bananas, ice cream and toffee. It was like a piece of heaven melting in my mouth, i just cant describe how delicious it was!!!!:) I really wasn't eating healthy this weekend, but it ok, you have to indulge now and again;) hope everyone had a great weekend, here are some photos that my mum took today. Photography is her huge hobby and i think she is really great at it!







1 comment:

  1. Выходные были прекрасные!!!!!!!!!!! И Осень уже мягко ступает по земле!

    ReplyDelete